Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
As GL Specialist, you will ensure the accuracy, timely efficient and compliance of Financial Statement. Coordination the Period end Close for Group reporting and local statutory reporting in accordance with Nestlé Accounting Standards and Local Accounting Standards including Lease Accounting. Act as a Single Point of Contact and Expertise in the Market for IFRS16 Lease.
A day in the life of GL Specialist
- Responsible for the preparation quarterly and annual Financial Statements as per Nestle Accounting Standards Local Accounting Standard, as well as dividend and report to Shareholders
- Ensuring compliance with internal accounting policies and procedures, including coordinating statutory audits and acting as primary contact for auditors
- Performing Budgeting of IFRS16 Lease depreciations, create report and variance analysis.
- Market SPOC of IFRS16 lease, give an advice on lease concept and do closely coordination with CoC lease above market, Procurement, Legal and Fixed asset/Lease custodian.
- Provide leadership and management of monthly General Ledger closing activities to coordination with all stakeholders related
- Close coordination with Nestle Business Services for Balance Sheet Integrity to make sure that there are no long outstanding/unreconciled items without supporting documents and explanation.
- Continuously improving financial accounting process and identifying and enhancing efficiencies in processes
- Review the correctness of the accounting entries of all special accounting standards such as hedge accounting for commodities, employee benefit, and deferred tax.
- Advise the business on the practical application of accounting standards and develop an ‘internal consultancy’ relationship with the business and key stakeholders, so that accounting standards are considered during the design of transactions, systems and processes.
What will make you successful
- A bachelor-degree holder (S1) with minimum 3.3 out of 4.0 GPA from Accounting major, and Science (IPA) in high school
- At least having 4 years experiences in reporting/financial accounting job especially in FMCG company and experiences as an auditor at Big 4 Public Accountant, are preferable
- Comprehensive knowledge on Tax Accounting, Accounting standards (IFRS and PSAK) or passionate to Tax and Financial Accounting
- Strong technical, logical and analytical skills on numbers related to financial accounting and reporting. Having experiences in implementing IFRS16 Leasing is preferable.
- Detailed, curious in numbers, persistent and organized
- Initiative and problem-solving capabilities. Having experience to implement new idea/system improvement is preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal, communication, leadership and pleasant personalities
- Good knowledge in operating the MS Office, especially excel. Expertise in Power BI is preferable
- Good working knowledge of SAP financial modules
- Holding Certification of Public Accountant (CPA) or Certification of Finance Accountant (CFA) is an advantage